Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Life's Little Messes


The kids were literally bouncing off the walls and furniture after the latest leg of Snowageddon 2010.

I decided to take the cushions off the couch and put them on the floor to come as close as possible to replicating a trampoline, with hopefully less opportunity for injury.

At that moment I was feeling like the perfect combination of my parents until I looked back at the now cushion-less couch.

Enzo's (my garbage disposal) eyes lit up at the plethora of snack options and Mya (my cleaner) exclaimed, "I want to help clean up!"

We got out the vacuum and got rid of all of Enzo's tasty treats (gross). We made disappear cheeto handprints (from the Super Bowl), sticky sucker remnants, spilt milk, corn flakes, pretzels, popcorn, you name it!

They had a great time wiping it down and sucking up the gunk, now the only marks remaining on my couch are these:

No comments:

Post a Comment