Friday, March 26, 2010

Gum

Mya loves chewing gum, she loves when grandparents surprise her with a fresh pack, she asks for it constantly. When I deliver the daily piece to her, Enzo is on her heels pointing and grunting for his. I always say to him, "Sorry buddy, no gum for you until you are out of diapers." Mya has taken to repeating it for him, just in case he didn't understand me.

My hope is that his desire for gum will magically potty train him, but I know that is foolish!

Today I was gearing up to change Enzo's diaper. He makes it practically impossible with his strong legs and strong will. I asked Mya if she could help by running to get us a diaper and wipes.

She ran over handed them to me and then to Enzo said, "BUDDY! You are out of diapers, you can have gum now!"

Unfortunately, it just means I need to run and get more diapers.

Sorry, Enzo.


No comments:

Post a Comment