Wednesday, November 4, 2009

High Shoes


The first thing we do every morning is pile into Mommy and Daddy's bed. Mya drinks a box of milk, Enzo has a bottle, and somewhere in between I sneak sips of coffee.

Antonio delivers the beverages so we can stay warm and cozy. Today when he left to go to work Mya exlaimed, "Have fun Daddy! We'll have fun TooooNIiiiight!"

Enzo has about 10 minutes in the bed before he MUST get downstairs to play. Mya, in the meantime, has taken off her socks and observed me as I put on my slippers. Enzo and I make it downstairs first and as we stand on the tile floor she asks, "Is the floor cold, Mommy?"

I inform her, "Yes, it is. Your slippers are right there, or you can put your socks back on."

"No thanks, I want to wear high shoes."

No comments:

Post a Comment