Friday, July 31, 2009

Shhhhh, Mommy!

While cleaning the kitchen this morning, Mya was working in her "office". I informed her that her friend, Lilly was coming over after she was done volunteering at church, and she was thrilled.

I needed to hear some music so I turned on There's Hope by India Arie. We smiled at each other as this is OUR SONG (I doubt she knows that, but I do!) then for some reason the Itunes switched to Tipsy by J-Kwon.

For those of you who are unfamiliar to the song it is a catchy tune about drinking in the club. I was dancing around as I wiped the counters and sang along, "1, here comes the 2 to the 3, e'rybody in the club drunk as me" when I hear....

"Mommy! Shhhhhhhh. Ninny is at church!"

Apparently Mya now knows when songs are inappropriate. Time to be a stickler about the playlist.

No comments:

Post a Comment