Yes! She dropped the toy!
Whoa...screeching, kicking, tears...MAKE IT STOP! She took MY toy, why is she crying?
Uh, oh. I hear stomping....its getting closer.....
Oomph, why is my mom carrying me out of the room? The screeching is following me. Geeze, Mom sure said NO really loudly. What followed NO? Was that biting? NO....BITING?!?!?!
Then it was like groundhog day, the same thing kept happening and happening. I was starting to hear, NO, BITING a lot. I just couldn't get my mouth to form the words and my sister always stopped if I used my teeth.
Then today, my sister wanted to touch my head while my mom changed me out of my pj's. I wasn't in the mood, I just wanted to get it over with so I could eat breakfast.
The next thing I know, I opened my mouth and out came, " Mya, no touch my head!" And she stopped.
Man, my mom has a pretty smile.
No comments:
Post a Comment