As soon as Mya turned 3 she stopped with the milk boxes and started eating! We are thrilled that meal time isn't as much of a struggle and love watching ALL the food groups get gobbled up.
The other night we went out to dinner then stopped for a family trip to Kroger. Antonio piled the kids in the Car Cart and off they went. I heard the kids ask in unison, "Daddy, MILKY please!" He promptly stopped in the organic section, reached for one chocolate and one vanilla, popped in the straws and we were off.
He said something to the effect of, that is so worth the peace and quiet while shopping.
Then it happened....we heard the groans....
Mya had begun clutching her stomach. "Ohhhhh, nooooo. Mommy, Daddy, why did you let me do this? I have no room for my milky. I'm NEVER. DRINKING.THAT.AGAIN!"
I know I've been there.
No comments:
Post a Comment