Friday, August 7, 2009

"Senior" pictures



I remember vividly being the little girl who just wanted to be GROWN UP. I know my mom will vouch for this. Luckily, you can't wish away your childhood and adolescence so I was able to ride the waves in becoming an adult.

Mya shows signs of being just like me as she ADORES older girls and watching their every move. Today I took the kids to a park to try and get some pics of Enzo. At the site there was a girl getting her senior pictures taken. Mya was watching her every move. As the teen perched herself on the ledge on her stomach my took it all in. The next thing I know she is doing a similar pose.

I had to capture the moment. The teen's mom looked at me and said, "It will be great to come back here and have the same picture taken again when she is 18."

I agreed.


No comments:

Post a Comment