Monday, January 25, 2010

BooBerrie, where are you?!?!?!



Enzo has a lovie. His name is BooBerrie and he sleeps with him, carries him around the first 2 hours of the day, must have him at nap time, and rubs his soft little arms around his face to fall asleep. So to say we MUST have him around is an understatement.

As we head upstairs we often ask, "Where's BooBerrie?" Enzo usually turns his palms up to the sky and adds a questioning grunt, as he cocks his head to the side.

Over the holidays BooBerrie was tossed out the mini-van door without anyone noticing. Well, except Enzo noticed. We thought his tears were hunger, diaper, or exhaustion related so we kept on our way. Little did we know that BooBerrie was sitting alone in the parking lot of the Antique store where we had to stop for a potty break.

The next day Antonio searched (thank you Google Earth) for the correct Antique store and called them up. Low and behold BooBerrie was there! There he sat for a week until Dindah and Paw Paw were on their way to Columbus to pick him up.

Now we are much more diligent about keeping tabs on BooBerrie. However, we are always asking at bedtime, "Where is BooBerrie?". The other day, I just couldn't find him so I put Enzo to bed with his stand in, the less popular Woofie. I came down to finish loading the dishwasher and here is what I found.

No comments:

Post a Comment