Cell phone? Yes.
Keys? Yes.
My shoes are the right ones, I checked twice.
Baby on my hip, check.
Load into the mini-van for the hundredth time. How many more times will I do this in my life?
Okay, through the doors of Trader Joes....
"Hi." Why do people constantly stop and talk to me? Sometimes I just need to shop.
I really want that brie, no... I shouldn't eat that much soft cheese. I'll put it back.
Oooh, samples! I loooove samples. And its tortilla chips!
My purse is getting heavy, I need to hand it off.
I need more tortilla chips.
Sweet! A whole bag!
"Thank you." I KNOW my hair is amazing, there have to be other people out there with hair like this.
*smile* "Thank you". Yes, I am surprisingly, obviously, feminine. Thank you for saying I'm gorgeous. "This is Enzo." Maybe if I re-direct the attention....
Why do they say, "He's suuuuuuch a BOY!"?
The baby on my hip, plus shopping, plus this purse, plus trying to eat tortilla chips, plus the constant compliments...I'm getting grumpy.
Now I really want those organic, baked, cheetos. They are put into the cart.
Time to be rung up.
This is taking forever. I can't wait to get to the car to eat my cheetos.
"Thank you sir," I say with a nod. Yes, I know, its a good hair day, I'm precious, and I carry a purse.
I'll pay (hands over mom's old Costco card). Oh wait, my phone is ringing! It's Daddy.
"Ask him when he's coming home." Mommy says.
"Daddy, when you coming home? Oh. He says in 60 hours."
Mya and Jillienne do Trader Joes. The end.
No comments:
Post a Comment